A Little Bit Here...A Little Bit There

This little beauty was our handsoap in Germany.  My girls love Hello Kitty...I had nothing to do with that!!! Anyway, Alicia couldn't sing the ABCs to wash her hand long enough, so I  told her to sing the Happy Birthday Song.  So she would sing Happy Birthday to Hello Kitty.

Someone really didn't pay attention to how they cut the letters on it.


Our moving container finally arrived a couple days ago.  Before it came, Jared was building a shed in our backyard. He got attacked by a 2X4.  He almost needed stiches. The good guy just kept going and helped unload the container.

On Sunday we couldn't find Katie. Guess where we found her, in our closet with the lotion...everywhere!!!

I guess my family has a park" named" after them here. Who knew they were so popular.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

I'm so glad that you took the picture of Katie and the lotion. Oh the joys of being a mom!