![]() |
| IBA Marketing Team |
![]() |
| We visited Gpa Spitzer's grave one last time. Ray is always the joker. |
![]() |
| Hyrum loved the chickens until the geese opened their mouths, then he was scared of their honking. |
![]() |
| The pediatrian's office. I miss them all. They loved us and we loved them. They knew how to say each child's name and loved speaking German and broken English with me. |
![]() |
| Beate's brothers and family were in town, so we went to lunch with them. I hate good-byes. Alicia will hate this picture as she grows up. |
So much of our final days in Germany were spent with Sara and her kids. They were so good to entertain us so we could get out of the chaos of the move. Thank you. We miss you all so much.
![]() |
| One final look at our village. Sigh!!! |
+(800x600).jpg)
.jpg)
+(800x600).jpg)


+(600x800).jpg)

+(800x600).jpg)
+(800x600).jpg)
1 comment:
I feel that bittersweet moving feeling for you. I hope you and your family are settling in and enjoying the Utah summer.
Post a Comment