Family is About Time

I was out for the night and the girls were with Gma and Bahnka D. so Jared took Robby and Hyrum to Applebees.
 Again I was somewhere (I promise I am home alot) and Daddy made this slip-n-slide for the kids.


The whole time we lived in Germany I missed going to the library. I remember my mom taking us and we would pick piles of books to take home.  The library is one of my favorite places to spend my time. I have been so excited to do the same things with my kids. My library card was one of the first things I got when we moved here.  Now we try to go to story time once a week. I wasn't sure if they liked it, but we didn't make it this week and they were asking about it.


We decided to go Antelope Island, since we live so close.
We decided to try the buffalo burger. This is us waiting for it.  They were good.

Hyrum wasn't too excited when we waded in the lake. I think the salt was bothering him.  We all got wet, but Katie and Hyrum were soaked.


This buffalo was standing right next to the road, taking care of an itch.

2 comments:

Doodlecraft said...

What fun! Love the Library too! We go there weekly and take advantage of someone elses AC!
Love it!
Nat :)

Kathi said...

That buffalo is awesome!!! I thought it was a statue or something. Wow!