Let's Celebrate!!!

We had everyone come over to our place (did I mention that we are going to rent my parents home from them.  They are going to build another home in our neighborhood. And we will eventually buy from them.) for Father's Day.

Hyrum wore this aprom the whole time. Becca made it and I just put it on as a joke.
 I made these cakes I saw on the internet months ago and ws waiting for the right occasion. They were my Father's Day gift to Jared. 
One for the Fathers.

Another because Germany was playing that day in the Euro Cup.

The goal of the cakes was to have the German flag when you cut it. I think it turned out great. I will be doing it again.

That night we all played games.
 A couple weeks ago I went to Cam and Tommy's wedding reception. I loved just hanging with family.

Uncle Eric spent hours at the ice cream table, but I think that is wear he wanted to be most.

I got to hang out with this girl.  She even did a little dance for us.

One of the funnest things was watching the dance floor.
I just love being here and doing so many family things.  It is wonderful to be involved again.

No comments: