Jared and I decided one day to travel up north to see where Ray and Beate are living now. We don't get to see them nearly as much anymore. They took us up the canyon for a brief picnic.
.jpg) |
| We saw their home and then went to the park. The men enjoyed throwing the football, and the ladies like talking while the kids played on the playground. |
We spent Memorial Day again with Jared's family. We went to the cemetery to visit the family graves. I had never seen them. We would do this in Germany and it is great to do it here.
.jpg) |
| At Great-Grandpa Dautel's grave. |
.jpg) |
| Brandon and Becca (who came with us) were so sweet and cleaned all the dead leaves and flowers off the grave stones. |
.jpg) |
| I had to take 3 kids to the bathroom and saw this in the morg while I was waiting. Pretty Cool!! |
.jpg) |
| I also loved this at the cemetary. |
The next day Brandon decided it was going to be an early father's day and birthday celebration for his dad, since he was going to be gone for both events. So my mom made this cake it. Yummy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment