Since being here I have gone to 2 showers with family. It is so nice to be involved in all these things again. I still have a hard time believing it.
The first was a baby shower for Jared's sister, Rike. We are hoping to get a call anytime to hear the baby has arrived.
+(800x600).jpg) |
| Janet, our friend who hosted the shower, had it all set up so beautifully. |
+(800x600).jpg) |
| My mom and I bought them a swing for the baby. Jacob, and Katie, helped set it up. Thanks!! |
The second shower was a bridal shower for my cousin Cam.
+(800x600).jpg) |
| Again time with the ladies of the family. |
+(800x600).jpg) |
| I loved seeing people after so many years. It is amazing how much we change, yet stay the same. |
+(800x600).jpg) |
| All the presents made me want to get married again, especially since we are starting over again and need to so many things. Maybe we should have a housewarming party. |
+(800x600).jpg) |
| The one in yellow is the bride. |
No comments:
Post a Comment