I am sick

This poor little girl got cold from all the sickos in the family. Luckily, she is still able to eat and sleep well. What a way to experience you first little bit of time with you brand new body. I feel so bad for her.
I feel like I am costantly cleaning the goop out of her eyes. Doesn't look fun, huh!
A sweet moment with her daddy after he and Gpa Dautel gave her a blessing. He sure loves her.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

oh poor little gal...I love that picture of her with her daddy...so cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh sad day! That picture is so sweet!!! It's one to def save.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Oh so sad! She is such a darling little girl. Gavin had one eye that looked like that until he was almost one, but that was due to a clogged tear duct. Hope she gets feeling better!

Rachel said...

That is the sweetest picture of a daddy's girl!