Yesterday we had quite a bit of snow so Jared decided to take the girls sledding for the first time. We bought our own sled, bundled them up and set out.

Doesn't look like they could possible get cold, does it?

Jared took turns taking each girl down. They laughed and laughed and had the best time. I am not a person who likes the cold and due to my present physical state we decided that I was to official historian of the event.

When we were done I took Alicia back to Gma and Gpa's house in the car and Jared took Anne back on the sled. Alicia wouldn't go into the house until we waited for her dad and Anne to come down the hill. We had to wait at the sidewalk and watch for them. Then she went running to meet them once they were in sight.

I just liked this picture, so I decided you all should see it too.
1 comment:
I love that picture of Alicia and Jared...perfect. I'm suprised your girls could walk, being so bundled.=)
Post a Comment