Anne always so scraggly in all the pictures. It is just impossible to keep a barette in her hair and nothing else is sensible for when we are just at home. I need to be better about that. If I don't she is going to probably be upset with me when she shows her boyfriend someday the pictures of her childhood.
Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
Playdough
I was inspired by Ashley Walker to make edible playdough for the girls. I think I need to do more creative/crafty things with them. I am going to try to buy some supplies and we can do it together. This will also help to get some art creations in the folders I have for their masterpieces.

Anne always so scraggly in all the pictures. It is just impossible to keep a barette in her hair and nothing else is sensible for when we are just at home. I need to be better about that. If I don't she is going to probably be upset with me when she shows her boyfriend someday the pictures of her childhood.
Alicia liked copying everything Anne was doing with her dough. I was surprised how long this entertained them.
Anne always so scraggly in all the pictures. It is just impossible to keep a barette in her hair and nothing else is sensible for when we are just at home. I need to be better about that. If I don't she is going to probably be upset with me when she shows her boyfriend someday the pictures of her childhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think that Anne's hair looks cute like that. Dude I may have to make a batch up for Ben and I!
Good for you Kristin!!! Looks like it was a hit. That's so cute that Alicia copies Anne and I'm sure Anne is copying her mother. :D
What a great idea Kristin, you are such a good little mother and your girls love you so much. Anne has watched a lot of adults to know what to do in life.
Playdough is a lifesaver! And I can imagine edible playdough is even more so. Just make sure they remember the difference. :)
Glad I could help. I didn't make the edible kind, maybe i'll try that next time.
Don't worry about Anne being scragley (sp?), Jaida has the same hairdo 90% of the time. They are just busy girls who care more about having fun than looking good.
Post a Comment