Our Holiday Vacation

We have had a lot of fun moments during the holidays. Anne and Alicia have had so much fun with all that we have done, but I must admit I am ready to get back to a rountine. Plus, I need to start getting things in the house ready for the baby.
I loved watching Jared having tea with his girls.
I think just about every person in the family have played this memory game with the girls.
We were trying to play Legretto, but the girls of course wanted to participate. So we gave them their own deck and they had fun being like the adults.
They thought turning the bed into a slide would be fun. What do you think?

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh Kris, I love the photo of Jared playing tea time with his little girlies...ha ha! is it really you that is playing games??? didn't you used to hate games?!!! =)

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I love all the pictures and updates on Christmas (and everything else I haven't commented on recently). I love seeing, hearing and being a part of your cute little family in a small way. You are such a cute family!