Hospital

I thought you all would enjoy some more pictures of Katelyn and my stay in the hosptial.

This one makes Katelyn look huge.
Aren't these 2 girls adorable.
Dad and his girls...all 3 of them!!
I don't look so good, but she is adorable.
The proud Dad and his new girl. She was only minutes old in this one.
This is the nurse who kept Katie's head from pushing on the cord. She saved her life.
This was my roommate the whole week I was in the hospital. We really enjoyed talking to each other. It was a wonderful chance to practice my German.
All ready to go home. The hat was rather big, but it makes for a funny picture.

8 comments:

Karen said...

The pictures are darling and you are right, Katelyn looks so big. what a prescious family you have.

Traci said...

She is so cute! You have the cutest little girls!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! She looks so big compared to anne. That's great that you got a picture of the nurse. It definetly is a story to tell. I'm glad everything went okay!

Mandi said...

It's ALLLLLIIIIVVVEEE! she really is a cute little chubber, just like babies should be.

Mandi said...

I wrote the above comment before I read the previous post...my "it's alive" commen was referencing the fact that she had been born into the world, not that she had just overcome a near death experience...that could've seemed awkwardly insensitive!

Rachel said...

What a beautiful addition, you have a gaggle of pretty girls on your hands!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

She does look so big, until the last picture in the car seat. Then you really see that she is, indeed, a tiny little newborn. You forget how little they are. She is darling!

Amy said...

What a beautiful set of girls you have! It was a fun surprise to see it was another girl. That will definately save on clothes and toys! Congratulations!