Next BBQ

The Saturday of Easter weekend we had a small bbq at our place. We have several friends who are returning to America soon and we wanted a chance to say good-bye.
We had the Dunlaps over. They lived in Würzburg when I moved their to be with my parents. They are such a fun family. They were at our wedding and we have special memories with them. Later they were stationed in our stake again and I got to make more memories with them. We are really going to miss them.

At one point their were 4 men gathered around this bbq. Not sure why, but they seemed to be enjoying themselves. I guess there is something about a bbq that attracts men.


Hyrum especially loved Tammy. She was holding him and he was telling her all about his life. It was so cute. They had quite the "conversation".

No comments: