Mother's Day and Other

Wow, I am only 2 weeks behind. But I am getting there.
Saturday morning before Mother's Day Jared and I made Beate a wonderful breakfast. Ray made us ladies a delicious breakfast the next morning. I woke up to the smell of bacon. Jared and the girls gave me some beautiful jewelry and chocolate. They know me so well. On our return trip from America Jared bought me a Kindle for our Anniversary/Easter/Mother's Day...for probably the next 2 years. I have loved it and used it so much. It even has a pretty pink cover.

The rest of Mother's Day was just slow and relaxing. Jared and his dad always do a great job making us feel special. Thanks!!!!!!!

In pre-school they had been practicing a song to sing for the mothers. They even had these cards with the lyrics to give us. I was so proud of them. They did so good remembering all the words and the tune. We made them sing it about 7 times to different people.

And now for the bits and bobs. He can hold his own bottle now. This makes my life a bit easier.

They were playing baseball with a badmitton racket and a ball.

We have started our garden. This year it is just tomatoes, zucchini and beans. I have discovered a real love for gardening. More pictures of that to come.

The poor girl slipped off our bed and hit her nose on my nightstand. I didn't notice the blood until several minutes later. Didn't phaze her much though.

No comments: