Garden Week 5

Look at that!!!! Don't they look great! I am so proud of them.
In the back is the tomato plants, standing all fabulous and beautiful. We are going to put them outside this weekend or the next one.

On the front left, are the 6 pea plants. In the middle are the tomato late-comers. And on the right is 2 ziccinni plants and 2 pumpkin plants.

I decided this morning that each day they shall go out onto the patio, to enjoy some extra sun and fresh air. I can't believe I never did a garden before this. It brings so much satisfaction and the kids love it just as much as I do.

3 comments:

Amy said...

so much fun! You are going to love it even more when you are making dinner and can go pick a veggie you need. So Yummy!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I actually miss having a garden. Thanks for sharing so I can at least SEE one! :)

Mandi said...

I can't believe you gardened from tiny baby seeds, I would kill them for sure.