Coloring Eggs FHE

The Monday before Easter we colored Easter Eggs with the girls. This is something my family would do at Easter and we always loved it. So I really wanted to do it with ours.

I got one set with a special "pen" to write on the eggs. Jared tried a couple but it wasn't really a good system. But he is a good sport for trying.

I think the girls had a great time and they were so patient waiting for them to be done. We took turns picking primary songs and other fun songs to sing, while we waited.

2 comments:

Rike said...

boy, I miss you guys so much! It looks like you had a blast! The girls are growing up so much! I just want to hug them!!!

Mandi said...

I just love egg coloring. I love how you sang songs while you waited.