Family Outing

Jared had Friday off from work. Since the weather was so beautiful we wanted to get out and enjoy nature. Our first stop was a local trout farm. The girls love to see them and watch them swim.
We got some large preztels as a treat and Beate got a whole smoked trout. She loves smoked fish. I was brave a tried a piece and confirmed that I don't like smoked fish.
The rest of us has lunch at Burger King. Both Anne and Alicia got a crown.

This is what happens when you sit in the car for a long time.

Our last stop was to visit the grave of Jared's Grandpa. We don't get up that way often so we took the chance when we could. Ray and Jared explained to the girls who it was and Ray even tried to explain to the about the body and the spirit. I am not sure how much they understood, but you have to start sometime. It seemed kind of appropriate with Easter this weekend.
And think Ray and Jared loved taking turns on the motorcycle the most.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Anne looks so old (in a good way) in the burger king crown. Those trout are freaky...I think I might have almost lost a digit.