Blanket Fort

Jared go the fabulous idea to build a blanket fort for us to sit in as a family and do a little story reading. Anne and Alicia were so excited about it. Katie loved going in and out over and over again.

Eventually Katie figured out how to climb into Anne's bed. Then she tried to crawl onto the blanket ceiling and fell through. That was the end of her adventure with the fort. We put her in her crib with toys. I think this may become a family tradition.

4 comments:

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Blanket forts are a classic. Young and old- who doesn't love them? Story time inside is a great addition. Sounds like fun.

Mandi said...

what a great idea Kristin, I bet the little ones love it when you get down with them on their level.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! perfect! Keep it going! Katie is so big! I have to remind myself that it's her!

Amy said...

Forts are great entertainment! Who doesn't love a cool fort!