Yet Another First

Anne had her first day of Preschool this past week. It was a day delayed by her visit to the hospital.
I am such a mean mother. I make her wear these suspenders because belts do nothing to keep her pants up. Suspenders are the only solution. And her hair was so cute until we put her hat on to go out in the cold, thus her "fabulous" do.

She is doing so wonderful there and really loving it. I feel bad for Alicia though. She so desperately wants to go too, and cries each day when we drop Anne off. It interesting to see how the dynamics of the house and schedule is different. It forces me to organize my time so much more efficiently, it is a wonderful feeling to get so much done, but still be able to have personal time with the girls.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I love her suspenders...I need to get me a pair...these days if I so much as sneeze my pants are liable to fall down to my ankles.

Anonymous said...

she looks very german with her suspenders. She is so cute!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

She looks so grown up. I can't believe she is old enough for preschool. Yay for Anne.