She was the most aggressive with the cake out of all our girls so far. The first 2 went at it kind of tentatively at first, then got into it. But Katie went into it so quickly. She took large handfulls too.
Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
The Birthday Girl
I can't believe that my baby is no longer a baby really. She is now a year old. Where does time go?
Isn't she cute!


I think first birthdays are one of my favorites to celebrate. And that is because of the cake tradition. We got her down to her diaper and gave her her own piece of cake. It has to be chocolate, for 2 reasons...chocolate is the best, and it makes the biggest mess.
She was the most aggressive with the cake out of all our girls so far. The first 2 went at it kind of tentatively at first, then got into it. But Katie went into it so quickly. She took large handfulls too.
She was the most aggressive with the cake out of all our girls so far. The first 2 went at it kind of tentatively at first, then got into it. But Katie went into it so quickly. She took large handfulls too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love Jared's face! Where is all of Katelyn's hair?
Wow. I can't believe she is one already. Time really goes doesn't it. Emma is already on her way. She is such a cute little thing. Happy Birthday Katelyn!
WOW! I can't believe she is a year old either! She did make a mess but she looked cute. That's for sure.
Post a Comment