B-day Party

Here are the pictures of the couples dinner for my birthday. Not all of them could be there, but we had so much fun. It was actually my very first birthday party with friends.
I was so fascinated by the fellow baby. She kept smiling, trying to hug her and just loving the company. They are about 6 months apart. I can hardly remember Katie being that small.


Jared had tried to surprise me. He ran to the store for all the food items while I was taking a nap. I can down and they were making excuses for the food they were preparing. I kind of, but kind of not, suspected something. Then Chrissi called. Jared was on the other phone so he just handed his cell phone to me to answer. Chrissi said that they were running late, but were on their way. Well, that gave it all away. I ran up and got my self all beautified.

We just did a simple buffet of finger food and noodle salad. Thanks Richy and Dad for all your help. That pie you see there is a Linzer (someone correct me on the spelling) Torte. It was my first time ever having one. Oh so delicious. I so need to recipe.


We played some Wii. We had made little Mii's for each of our friends. We had lots of fun doing that. And of course the men loved that the most. Here is Daniel and Jared playing Baseball. Isn't my hubby so cute.

I loved the conversation and laughter the most. It was so wonderful to know that I have so many friends. I have never had something quite like this before. Only ever had a few friends at any one time in my life. Heavenly Father has blessed me so much. I really rely on all of my friends...all around the world, since I am so far from my family. And my hubby is so sweet to arrange this for me.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I love how you have a little group of friends...so cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday!!!! I was thinking about you and hopeing it was a good day! I love you so much!!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Your birthday sounds like it was great. Jared always does a good job of making things special, and it is always fun being with friends. Happy Birthday to you.