Pets

Jared and I decided when we were engaged that would never have any pets. I know that for those who have pets, they are a vital part of their lives. I love animals, but from a distance. The expence, mess and maintanance is just not worth it for us.

We went to a fabulous pet store near us the other day. They have absolutely everything (we may never pay for the zoo again). Anne and Alicia were running around and loving it. I skipped the spider part and looked away at the snake part.

I did love all the furry and cute animals though. Especially the mice. The girls' enthusiam was contageous and they are still talking about it. Thanks Bahnka!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a hamster...LOVED IT!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I am with you on the pet thing- but visiting the pet store does sound intriguing. I LOVE all the fun Christmas stuff you have been up to lately. Some we have too, but others are all new to me and sound so fun (even when they don't work out- like the movie night thing. Been there :) ) Keep posting, I love to see the fun things you do.

Melani said...

A little puppy couldn't be THAT bad...or a mini horse you keep in the house. ;)