Christmas Eve 2009

Beate was able to spend Christmas Eve with her brother, Oliver. I think that was the best gift she got the whole night.
We found these dresses on a wonderful sale and Jared HAD to have them for his girls. He is such a softie when it comes to them.
The girls were so excited about them and felt like princesses.

Katie even got one on Christmas Eve night from her Gma nd Gpa. She got to wear it at church the next Sunday.

Each girl got open one gift that night and the adults finished theirs. We had a friend of the family with us and Beate's brother, Oliver with us too. It was the first time in about 30 years that they celebrated Christmas together. I think that was one her favorite "gifts".

The highlight for me was something that Jared did with the help of Richy. They got me the whole Little Miss and Mr. Men book sets that my Grandparents read to me as a little girl. I couldn't believe it!

I even got Jared his motorcycle he has been wanting...just not in the size he wanted it. But it will have place of honor in he desk at work anyway.


Before we went to bed Jared and I called my family on skype to open our gifts from them. My mom had made a quilt for Jared. He had wanted a patriotic one, and since that what my mom made for all her kids she got his done first and brought it with her. He loves it.

No comments: