Saying Good-bye

Becasue we took my mom to the airport a day later, Ray went with me. Jared needed to work. We took Alicia and Katie with us. Alicia didn't enjoy it much. She got bored. I am not sure I will take her on a long drive like that again, without a working DVD player.

It took several tries to get this picture. My camera was acting up.

Katie loved riding in the luggage cart.

I think this was was really the only part about the whole thing that Alicia enjoyed.

I found this one and had to stick it in here. I love how my parents think of Jared as one of their own, not an in-law. He feels the same about them.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

mom and her matching sweat suits. I've never seen her travel without one.

Melani said...

I'm sorry mums had to leave you...but SO happy she came back to meeee!