Grandma Came

We spent the past week with my mom (and even got an extra day, because of a lost passport). It was supposed to be a surprise, but my Grandma let it slip. She wasn't told it was a surprise. So we had 2 weeks to prep our kids for it. It made a real difference. There was no shyness at all. Alicia immediately gave her a hug and started talking to her when she saw her at the train station.
Of course she didn't come empty-handed. She brought Christmas gifts, my old yearbook (finally) and other things...see next picture.
I had asked my mom to bring some more barrettes for the girls' hair and she brought so many wonderful things. This was actually her gift for Jared, because he loves to do Anne and Alicia's hair. He even likes the headbands on babies (as long as they aren't huge, I agree there). He pouts each Sunday that I do the girls hair before he can.

My sisters and friends all put these flowers together. They are so pretty. And there are headbands for Katie.

Anne and Alicia love the flowers and bows so much. It has been hard to keep them out of the box.

Even Grandpa got all decked out. He is such a good sport. He had them on for hours, I think secretly he must have like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The flowers are cute! Especially the one in ray's hair! haha