Christmas Fever

This has been quite a fun December for us. I thought a little entry to sum it up so far would be nice.
We are getting into the Christmas spirit in lots of different ways. This was such a pretty display in the mall.

My wonderful hubby came home from work the other day with an early Christmas present for me...a new Dishwasher!!!!!! Oh, life is GOOD!

Anne and Alicia even made paper chains to count down the days. I forget to have them take one off each day, so they have just become a festive doorframe decoration. I ran out of red paper so half of the link are orange. But luckily they don't know the difference yet. Maybe I'll be better prepared next year. The point is that they loved making them.

Jared got the Muppet Christmas Carol for the girls. So we saved it for 3rd Advent to watch with them. We had the "brilliant" idea to do it all in our room. Here we all are, with our bowls of popcorn, candies, water and tangerines. Well, the girls spent the whole time asking for more food. So after about a half our we kicked them out of our room, put Katie to bed, closed the dooor and finished it ourselves. Oh well. Never doing that again.

1 comment:

Melani said...

Light the lamp not the rat! Light the lamp not the rat! Fabulous.