Puting this house together was a simialr expericene.
Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
Gingerbread House
I found a fun little gingerbread house kit and had to buy it. I thought it was a great activity for the girls to do with my mom, since we were looking for fun, inexpensive things to do at home.
I am a strong believer in couples doing creative things of any sort together. These are some of my favorite times and memories with Jared. Even when Jared was helping me prepare my last talk for sacrament meeting it was just as wonderful. There is something about it that just builds your relationship, love and appreciation for each other about doing creative things together.
Puting this house together was a simialr expericene.
We found toothpicks are the best part about building it. Such a good idea.
I tried doing the icing, but soon...
Puting this house together was a simialr expericene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love your gingerbread house. I love all the fun activties that come with Christmas. It sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun.
Wow I am so impressed by your creativity. I am sure you girls and mom loved it.
wow...the german version looks like they use real gingerbread.
Post a Comment