
This one shows you how much Katie is growing up. That Anne sure loves to mother her.

She really wants to sit, but as you can see she still needs more practice. She just started holding the her bottle on her own this past weekend. I am loving it. And she rolls over all the time now. Doesn't take her long to get impatient with the position though, but all my girls have been that way.

Katie is now using her highchair to eat rice cereal. She is still getting used to the new texture and gets impatient if she is too hungry. But she is doing good and I am proud of her.

I just thought the slippers were cute and so is the girl wearing them.

Alicia was feeding her baby just like mommy.

Don't know how she did that. She's got skills.
3 comments:
Its so amazing how all three of the girls have such amazing eyes! I don't want Katie to grow up so fast! Man, I won't recognizer when I see her next. All three of them are sooooooo super cute! They get it from their aunt :) Well, ok I guess thats an exaggeration... THey are super adorable
Oh your girls are so cute!! It's so not fair how fast they have to grow up!! I hope you are enjoying every minute of it!
What a beautiful baby girl! Just like her mother.
Post a Comment