Handprints

The other day we had some girls from the ward at our house. Their mom was in the hospital and we thought the girls could use a change of scenery. I wanted to do some crafts with them and get their handprints for their parents.

We thought that we would do our girls' hand prints too while we were at it.
I loved the drawing as much anything else.

Now Katie thought it was ok when we painted her hand and foot, but as you can see she hated when we tried to get her print on the paper. That is her upset, scrunche-up face look. She was doing her ear-piercing, high pitched scream.

I can't believe how big my girls are getting. I remember when Anne's hands were tiny.

I think the girls loved it. I love the record of their ages.

2 comments:

Amy said...

what a cute idea! I am sure you will treasure those little prints forever!

Rike said...

Go Katie! She is so smart! Awww. Those girls are so adorable. I bet the Igbinoba Kids enjoyed it as well. You guys are so cute!