I wanted to put something up about our Valentine's Day. Of course you already know about Anne's party on that day. Well, after that Gpa Dautel offered to take care of the girls so Jared and I could get out for a bit to celebrate the Valentines. We got a late start so were a little limited on what we could, this being Germany and everything closing at 8pm. Jared knows that I love American pizza (we have the Italian style here that frankly just doesn't compare). So he decided that we should go to Pizza Hut.
We went to the one closest to us in Nürnberg, but after standing at the door for 10 minutes with not even having my presence acknowledged by anyone at all I decided that they didn't deserve my business. Thus, we drove to the next closest one and got some there. We brought it home and watched a movie we had rented. Loved the movie and the pizza and the company was the best part of the whole day.
2 comments:
those flowers are so pretty.
I am so happy they came!
Post a Comment