All Things Random

I have been collecting all these pictures since we had to get our computer repaired last week. Now it is back so here is the collection of them. Enjoy the randomness.
The other day Alicia was at Gma and Gpa Dautel's house. I found Anne like this at one point. I think she was lonely and really missed her best friend, Alicia.
I put the girls in the shower this morning. When I got in after this is what I found. Anne is just as meticulous and organizer as her dad.


Uncle Richy had a lot of fun the other night getting the girls all dressed up in these dishtowels. Anne looks like a gypsie to me and Alicia looks like she is wearing a loin cloth.

The girls and I went on a walk yesterday. Because of all the snow we have gotten the last couple days there wasn't enough room on the sidewalk for the girls to walk next to the stroller. So I had them walk in front of me. This picture shows how much these girls love each other and what best friends they are.

4 comments:

Traci said...

You're girls are so cute! Love the randomness. You must have so much fun with them.

Amy said...

That is a very sweet moment! You should be so proud that your girls are such good friends. Not everyone gets a best friend for a sister!

Mandi said...

I love the picture of your two little girls walking next to each other...and I think that in the dishtowel picture of Anne, she looks like Mammi.

Anonymous said...

Wow I didn't know that Anne was so meticulous! Wow