I thought it would be fun to show you what Katie's life is like.


She becomes more and more curious about her world each day. She loves her swing and has the most beautiful eyes

I feel like I spend my whole day changing diapers. Here is the size comparison. Her bum is even a little small for hers right now.

My mom sent this bunny to Katie with some other things in the mail. I had it out of the package for literally a few seconds, turned my back and it was gone. I found Annie with it in her arms, watching a movie. Then she strapped it into Katie's swing.

We have a picture of Annie doing the same thing at the same age. When I find it, I will post it. She looks worried about something. I just can't figure out what it is.
5 comments:
Kristin, she is so beautiful. Maybe one day I will know what it is like to have a girl, until then I will admire yours!
I remeber when Anne did that..that was in Bertchesgaden. I have the picture as well!
What a sweet little girl! I can't wait to see what she will look like as she gets bigger!
YOu have such cute girls! And yes, I am dying to get back to Germany...maybe next year Dave will take me & we will come visit!
Kristin, just think of how much extra money you will have when you no longer have children in diapers! You are one amazing woman to keep up with 3 little ones. Katie is darling and she almost makes me baby hungry...almost!
Post a Comment