I always feel like I miss so much in your little family when my computer has problems! :) I loved catching up and seeing all the adorable pictures of your girls. I am glad Valentines was so special for you, sad and amazed at what happened to your car, and totally entertained by the spaghetti pictures. You know you are in for a mess when you have spaghetti, but it is always worth it!
4 comments:
Look at those eyes!! I love taking pictures of spaghetti, but I hate cleaning it.
So I was debating what to have for dinner, suddenly I am in the mood fro spagetti!
I always feel like I miss so much in your little family when my computer has problems! :) I loved catching up and seeing all the adorable pictures of your girls. I am glad Valentines was so special for you, sad and amazed at what happened to your car, and totally entertained by the spaghetti pictures. You know you are in for a mess when you have spaghetti, but it is always worth it!
I think Licia has some on her forehead...it takes skill to do that.
Post a Comment