Going Public

So, Jared convinced me to open up our blog again. I have to admit I am a bit nervous about this, because I don't like having just anyone being able to look at it and seeing everything about our family. But I guess if I am careful what information I put up then it shouldn't be a problem. This will also allow all our family and friends to again more easily access the blog and this is one of the main reasons I do the blog. I will be sending out an email informing everyone about the change, so you can look at it more easily.

2 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

I didn't even know you had made your blog private! I just thought you hadn't blogged for a while! I can't believe how far behind I am! Katelyn is adorable. C sections stink though, don't they? I'm glad everything went well though. Congrats!

Kristin D. said...

I love the picture you have with your comments.