We got a large group together to go to the local lake. I even got in knee deep this time. I am not really a water lover.
Alicia got walked around by Dad, Grandpa and Aunt Rike until she felt comfortable enough to do it on her own.


Of course a trip to the lake wouldn't be complete without food. They kept trying to get into the cooler too. They act like I never feed them.


The girls absolutely loved the water. I was surprised at how well Alicia did. She tends to get scared easily, but couldn't get enough of it.
2 comments:
that is so fun! Kristin I was just struck at how you have really found a niche in germany, and just fit right in with the culture and people...I'm proud! I like the picture of Anne screaming or something the bestest...she looks like cookie monster!
Who doesn't love being in/near the water?!
Post a Comment