Here is a somewhat typical lunch for us. My stomach is finally able to handle a wider range of food. Which makes me very happy. Each night my dreams are plagued with food and it would be so delicious if I could actually manage to eat it in my dreams.
Today we had finger pizza and pickles (the veggie part). But the girls loved it. Especially Anne.
Alicia was so ready for her nap that she didn't eat all her food. She ate all the pickles though.
6 comments:
I am sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope this baby is SO cute and sweet to make up for making mommy feel sick (I am sure it will be since it is your baby). Anyway. I was thinking don't worry about the lack of flash, embrace it! Open the blinds and turn the girls chairs so they are 1/2 lit or more.If you can adjust your ISO you can make it a bit slower so you can capture the exsisting light. Natural light is in right now anyway, you just were up with the times and didn't know it! (I hope you don't mind the random photography advice!) I love you!
me want a pickle...you can just express mail it...that's okay
I hope you get feeling better soon. Pregnancy is tough. Your girls are darling- who doesn't love pizza?
I think that Anne looks like Becca in that picture. Her hair is sure getting long. I lvoe pizza!!
Amy, you make me smile. I love all the photography advice. I was looking at my Disney World pictures today with the girls. You are in most of them. I remember you telling me how to stand so I looked 5 lighter in the pictures. I loved having that time with you. You were Heavenly Father's answers to my prayers.
Now that is my kind of lunch!!!! I'm glad your stomach is being a little nicer to you!!
Post a Comment