I guess the theme of the day is...how many different things can we cover our heads with. But the girls are so cute I had to take pictures.


Alicia loves to get into the kitchen cupboard that has all our water jugs in it. It fit each girl perfectly.

I think this looks so good on her that she could play Mary in this Christmas's Nativity. I love my girls.

I just loved her smile here.
7 comments:
alicia's eyes are so sparkly, both of your girls are so pretty...
They are so cute!!! Love you girls!!!
and Linda said....
They are getting so big!
Adorable!
Linda, I love how you always put "...and Linda said" It cracks me up.
This shows my computer knowledge. I have no clue how to take Mike's name off and put mine on. Mike looked at a post one time and thought it looked like he was the one writing on all these women's blogs. So with that.... and Linda said....
Love you guys
what darling girls you have. Looks liek alot of fun.
So cute! Oh the things they come up with!
Post a Comment