Ward Summer Party

I just found these pictures on my other camera chip, so now I can add them to the blog. This was at our Ward Summer Party.
The Primary had a table set up for the kids with lots of activities. Anne loved the paint and play-dough the most.They also had sidewalk chalk. I think the was Alicia's favorite. They love doing this at Grandma's house too.Every outdoor ward party this is where you will see Ray...at the BBQ. Jared goes down to the park next to the church to play soccer with all the guys and I run after the girls and talk to people.

6 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

It looks like you guys are having a fun summer!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids had a lot of fun!! I'm sure Ray's food was fantastic!

Amy said...

Ok, I know you probably don't want to hear this, but where are YOU? I haven't seen any pictures of YOU on your blog in ages. I want to see your cute prego belly and evidence (besides the writting) that you are there! Love you!

Kristin D. said...

I am not in any of these because like you, Amy, I am the photographer or it doesn't get done. And because I had a hard time losing the previous baby weight I look much more pregnant than I really am. I will try to get some more of me sometime.

Mandi said...

oh kris...I think I shall post pics of you in san diego...that'll do the trick...sexy babe! Ray is always a grillin'...I just love him!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Definite sure-fire kid activities. Looks like fun! And, I agree, where are the pictures of you?