All About Katie

Katie got to go on a special trip with Gma and Gpa this past week. They left for Bremen very early on Tuesday and came back Saturday afternoon.  They went to visit Gma's mom and sister one last time before our move.  I think this girl loved all the special attention. She spent a lot of time in the car, going to the playground and having fun.
 She even got a nap on great-gma's couch.  She is so peaceful when she is asleep, and that is about the only time she ever is that still. I sure missed my girl but did like having a bit of a break from her mischief and stubbornness.

They came home by way of the Frankfurt Temple to do a couple sessions.  While they waited for Gpa, Gma took these very cute pictures of Katie.


This one is so typical of my girl.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I love that one picture of katie on the left...with her hair blowing in the wind...she has the bluest eyes.

Kathi said...

That last picture is hilarious! I can't believe how old she is getting! I can't wait to see her!!!!