Our friends, the Schwabs, made this adorable ginger bread house for us. It is so we have a house when we move to Utah. This made me excited to make some at Christmas.
Earlier this week we had a bbq with our other fríends, the Dominguez. It was a bit cold, but fun anyway.
The official family BBQer. He does such a wonderful job, despite the slightly maniacle look on his face in this picture.
This Daniel, Hyrum loved him, mostly because he got eat food while they were together. Hyrum looks like such a big-boy on this one.
Nicola made these fabulous cupcakes. I couldn't resist taking a picture. Got to love that face on that man!!!! I sure love him, despite his inability to give me a normal smile in a picture.
We are going to miss all our friends when we leave, but we are grateful we able to have these last chances to be with them.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Where in Utah will you guys be living? Maybe I'll be able to come visit next time we're with my family in Utah. It would be so fun to see you!
I'm so excited to have you all here!!! Can't wait! Hyrum is getting alot older and looking it!
Post a Comment