Conference and Easter Eggs

We had a wonderful Conference weekend.  I am so grateful for the internet that makes it so we can watch it in our home, even though we live so far away from Utah.

Because of the time difference we can't watch the sessions live unless it is in the evening.  The men watch the priesthood session Sunday morning. We had a nice slow day at home.

Jared got called away on business as branch president, so we delayed watching a session until he could be home.  We dyed our easter eggs while we waited. 
We ended up coloring 30 eggs. They turned out beautiful. Coloring easter eggs is one of the things I love most about spring.
Gma made these gorgeous silver speckled ones.  Love them!!!
This picture doesn't do them justice.
The girls had the job to put the stickers on. They have loved seeing the ones they did as we eat them.

As we waited for dinner we had a tea party. These girls have the best daddy!!!
Here is the promised picture of Katie's foot.  We got an MRI on Tuesday to see what could be wrong. They said it is the beginning of a fracture, but the only we can do it keep her still. Not very helpful!!! Obviously they have never had a 3 year old.
I saw this and loved it. This is true sometimes!!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Wow...those eggs are so rich. i love them. And that picture of jared at the tea party is perhaps the cutest thing i have ever beheld.

Jacob and Rike H. said...

very cool! I loved it. Just one question.... why does Robby have a PINK Ipod? at least I think it's Robby's hand in the first picture since no one else in my family, that I know of wears those rubber wrist bands... Hyrum looks like he didn't approve of the tea party :)