This past 2 weeks Anne and Alicia performed fairy tales in their preschool classes. They have been practicing and were so excited.
Anne is such a good helper. She kept moving props that weren't put in the right places. In this picture though she was moving something she was supposed to. They did a fairy tale about a magic pot, a girl and a prince. Anne got to play the mother. I was so proud. Jared and Gma also got to be there. She was so excited.
Alicia's play was Rose Red and Snow White...one of my favorites. She got to play Rose Red. She did so good and again I was so proud.
That little boy standing by Alicia was the prince her character married. I have noticed that this little boy has a crush on Alicia, it has been so cute to watch. And the funny thing is that she is so oblivious to it, and I am glad.
+(600x800).jpg)
+(600x800).jpg)
+(800x600).jpg)
+(800x600).jpg)
4 comments:
Do you have a video of this? I would so love to see this!
Annie and Alicia are absolutely fabulous and talented in so many ways! I wish I was there to see them!
Now as to that boy... hmmm... do you want me to talk to him, I think an interview with me might just cure him of his ambitions with Alicia...hmmm probably not, he would likely be so scared he probably could not sleep for many weeks... but well who can blame him... Alicia is so cute I think you guys will have to fend off a good number of boys seeking her affection before long... as long as she remain oblivious to these guys I guess that is OK...
OH HOW ADORABLE!!!! oh my goodness. I need to skype with them about that. That's is so cool. I don't remember if I ever acted in a play in preschool. That's really neat
That's so fun!!!! i wonder when Alicia will start to notice he has a crush on her. Makes me laugh.
That is so fun. Did they do these plays in German. I hope so. Do you think they will forget their German skills in Zion?
Post a Comment