Wow, it has been a long time since I emptied my computer. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to.
This is a local bakery that bakes bread the old-fashioned way. It is owned by a family and I have wanted to get some bread there for a couple years. It was wonderful! They were so friendly and I loved supporting the local farmers. I also bought some honey made by a farmer in our village.
We decorated for Valentine's. We even made some heart snowflakes that I forgot to get a picture of. The end of January finally brought us our first real snow this winter. It has stayed since and we are getting more. I guess we are in for a late, harsh winter.
These two look like jail-birds together in these shirts.
Robby was doing really well at getting those hips flowing doing the kung-fu on the Wii.
Katie loved beating him at the swordplay.
We stopped giving her naps in an effort to curb her midnight parties. Sometimes it is just too much for her.
Hyrum loves playing peek-a-boo. Sometimes his hands done't quite make it over his eyes.
This boy gets the most attention out of anyone in the family.
+(800x600).jpg)
+(800x600).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
my favorite is hyrum playing peek-a-boo and not quiet making his face...i just want to squish him.
Post a Comment