Katie Turns 3

Happy Birthday, Little girl!!!
We celebrated with with the Schulz family.
And Uncle Oli. He was a miracle worker at getting Hyrum to eat table food instead of jarred food. He has no problems after that. Thanks!!!!
The kids watched some "Shaun the Sheep", Katie's favorite at the time (now she is into Pooh Bear).  If you haven't seen any Shaun the Sheep you need to, they are so clever.
This was her gift from the Schulzes. Marco decorated the wrapping himself.
Katie got this baby carrier from her Gma and Gpa. She loves it!!!
Sara made these adorable owl cupcakes. I love them.

Her Benjamin Blümchen cake!!!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

i just watched my first shaun the sheep the other day and I loved it. It kind of gives me the postman pat kind of vibes. ps happy birthday katie!!! I remember you when you were like months old on our trip to the konigsee.

Jacob and Rike H. said...

Happy Birthday

Richard said...

SHe looks so happy in all those pictures! She obviously enjoyed that day very much. What a lovely little girl you have there. NO wonder she did have a great party!
I think for my birthday I want to have marco and David and your Kids over too! I would love to watch shaun the sheep with them:) I would also love the Benjamin Bluemchen Cake and the owl muffins! so to have you, Jared and Sara and Uwe over would be a nice addition. Will you reserve the day in your calendar please?? :)