I finally got some pictures from Jared's phone and I thought there were some that would be nice to share.
Hyrum got another hair cut and he hated it as much as the first time. But it turned out so cute.
Isn't he so cute in his suit?!
These are the truffles that Oli brought me for my birthday. Aren't they beautiful!!!!
Just a sweet one.
Anne is such a good helper. I am so proud of her. She was helping with the dishes that night.
Jared made these masks with the girls while I was out one night.
3 comments:
Is that the suit I got Annie before she was born? VERY CUTE Pictures! I sure hope that my ability to judge sizes for infant/baby/toddler clothing will intuitively improve once our little one is here, or her fashion reputation will be doomed forever (or rather mine will)
hahaha e looks like being dressed up for carnival with that hair shield. and then he looks super smooth in that suit... remember that cosby show where Cliff and Claire hold a smooth contest... Well Hyrum would so have won that! Those masks look cute by the way.
Annie looks so old! I can't believe how big she is!
Hyrum is super cute. He looks so dapper in his suit!
Post a Comment