Pizza and Dominoes

This past week Jared arranged for me to have a night out with some of my favorite ladies.  We met at a central location...the church.
 We ordered us some pizza...modeled by our beautiful Sonja. The hand model is Ramona. The pizza delivery man went to wrong entrance and turned around. We called them and he came back. Never would have thought Ramona was so crazy about her pizza. She was desperate...never mess with a pregnant woman and her pizza.

 These ladies are a bunch of fun.  I was holding the camera, hence the reason I look so odd.

We also played a couple rounds of Mexican Train.  And then I needed to go home, so we spent another hour telling stories and laughing sooo hard.  I even told them about Jared and I's wedding party and Jared dragging me across the floor, through frosting as I was diving for the cake.  It is so fun to laugh with other women and tell all our funny stories.  These ladies are the best and they make me smile.

No comments: