Ward Game NIght

We, the primary, planned a game night for the branch and it was so fun.

 We played charades.
 Blind-folded Shoe Find
 Teased Uncle Robby!!
 Lara helped me take care of Hyrum...thank you so much!!!  He sure likes her.

 Then we all separated for individual group games.
 This was a hit with all the young kids.
 My son is the most popular person in the branch.
Sis. Narius and I played bingo with some of the kids.  It was a great night and we all had fun relaxing, eating and laughing together.

3 comments:

Richard said...

I love the Smnile of annie in the last picture She is such a sweet angel! what a great girl! The whole activity looked like a lot of fun.

Richard said...

Oh yes and I can just pipcture the whole scene with Robby looking for his shoes and then his typical "this isn't even funny guys"-behaviour. He is so funny when he is teased...

Richard said...

Oh and one last thing... for the boy that plays dad in chess... Rook to D4!!! :)