This is actually our first picture of just our 4 kids. Sad that it took us 1 year to do that.
December 6th was St. Nikolaus Day here in Germany. He brought us some good treats because we all were so good!!!!
I love this tradition. It is going to be continued in Utah, when we move.


4 comments:
You're moving to Utah?! Awesome! That means maybe I can see you, depending on where you're moving, when we come visit my family sometimes.
What a super cute collection of children you have there! and they are so blessed to have you as parents!... however... not to be the ever critical German... But that was actually not the first picture of your four Kids, you did take a super cute picture of the 4 of them last Christmas on the stairs, Annie is holding Hyrum in his Elf-costume with a cute smile, Alicia looks slightly to her left as someone was doing something funny to make Katie smile since she did not want to be there on the stairs which is why she is wiping a tear away! then also in this picture I can see Jareds Arm and Knee! so it os not only your Kids, So If Jared can be partially in the picture... then there was that heart melting picture just after Hyrums birth where Annie is sitting on a chair in hospital holding him, Alicia Picking her nose and Katie sitting On Jareds Lap... See! you have taken beautiful Pictures of the 4 of them together already! Your Kids are amazing and I look forward playing and spending time with them and you all in... less than a week!
Did Nikolaus bring something for me too? because he did skip my house and I suspect he must not have come to anyone in the UK because I happened to have been very Good! At least compared to the years as a child when I definitely was not so good and still got sweets! So I hope there will have been some for me at the door otherwise Nikolaus will get a letter of complaint respectfully written by ... Moi! Plus I might loose faith in the system!... Love you all!
Yeah... my home was skipped as well. I didn't get anything for St. nicolaus for over 2 years. I think I've been good enough to deserve it but oh well... >( I love that picture of the kids. VERY cute
OH, how I yearn for Kinderschokolade! I love any of those red and white choclate things... schoko bons, kinderschokolade, kinder country, kinder-ueberraschunseier, Kinder bueno. I told Jake that a big portion of our luggage space and our budget needs to be reserved for it..... Awww. ONly one more week and I get to eat some!
Post a Comment