Snow White and Candy Cane Cookies

During the Thanksgiving weekend we went to a puppet show of "Schneewitchen" (Snow White).  I have never seen a real puppet show before, so I was excited.
 The man who did the show was so creative.  He was the only one working the puppets, and the ways he worked around this were awesome.  It was a very interactive, and funny show. It even had jokes for the adults.  This man has a real talent. I would love to go again.
The kids and I made candy cane (a family recipe) this weekend. It was a big mess and I was a bit stressed by the end, but they sure taste good. I need to make another batch this week.  The ones from the weekend we baked just a little too long, but love them anyway.  The cookie cutters were the biggest hit.

1 comment:

Richard said...

I loved those theatres growing up I actually got a hand puppet theatre myself for Christmas and loved being creative on those... making my own little stories!

By the way I love the look on Katies Face I think that is one of the cutest pictures I have seen of her! She looks so excited about what she is doing!
I am looking forward to having a few of those cookies myself!