3rd Advent 2011














Last Sunday was 3rd Advent and we kept it simple. I loved this picture of Jared looking at a book after church with some of the other boys. All the kids are so good to him and just love him.  When I walked into the chapel a little late with Hyrum, he let out the loudest burp I have ever heard from him.  I couldn't stop giggling for a couple minutes.

 Anne was concerned about the sun in Hyrum's eyes on the way home from church. So she shared her hat with him.  Lately, she has really tried to be so helpful and looking for other's needs. I am so proud of her.


My favorite part was watching the First Presidency devotional.  The week before it aired in the middle of the night for us, so we did it the next week.

I can't wait to see the Temple Square lights next year. Jared has never seen so this is definitely on our list.

Anne discovered that she loves the piano. I hope I can get someone to teach her when we move.

No comments: