First a couple of pictures of the pre-Christmas fun.
Gma and Gpa made loads and loads of cookies. They are delicious and make great gifts.
Uncle Richy was so good and let Anne do his hair. I even go mine done. I love that my girls are getting to the age to play with my hair.
For Christmas Eve everyone but Hyrum and myself went and did some last minute shopping. Then we all headed to Bayreuth for a special Christmas Eve program at the church. Jared gave a wonderful message.
Then we came home and got everything ready to start the festivities. We all finished wrapping our gifts and Bahnka made our special traditional dinner. Finally, we all sat down for dinner. The food was delicious.
Somehow these napkin rings always end up as earrings.
After dinner we all went in to start opening the gifts. The girls and I got new pajamas from Jared.
About a week before Christmas Anne and Alicia informed me they wanted to leave carrots out for Santa's reindeer. I told them Santa would like root beer and cookies. "Santa" and I had talked about his preferences the year before. They were so excited to get every thing ready, it was the funnest thing. Before the girls went to bed we got it all ready. Anne and alicia gathered the root beer. They kept grabbing more and more, and they kept falling to the floor. Santa had to wait a while to drink them.
They are modeling their new pajamas and the treats for Santa.
Jared kept adding to his clothes with the gifts we recieved. He ended up looking like a Hawaiian Karate Kid...with a bag on his back. The shirt is actually blue, but for some reason looks lavender in this picture.
Richy got this gift from Rike and Jacob. It was a mask of Darth Vader that spoke classic Darth Vader lines. They said he was to use it for good pick-up lines for girls. When heard with that thought it mind it made it hilarious!!! As seen by Richy's face.
Christmas Eve was wonderful and we had so much fun as a family.






2 comments:
that face on richy is priceless...and i just love the girls' jams.
hmmm... yes that was indeed a perfectly timed shot of my most ridiculous face possible. aren't we glad that that special moment in my faces history has been recorded and is now publiclky shared with all human kind? well done! May I also point out that the time spent with you guys was simply marvelous and wonderful? I miss you guys! and I think my hair was never prettier than when Annie has masterfully beautified it. But if we would have combined Annies Hairdo as well as Katies decoration of my ears and to top it off my priceless face in one single shot you surely would have qualified for the "photography of the year award"!
I think your Kids are the bestest! and anta and his reindeers will confirm!
love you all!
Post a Comment